Wednesday, March 01, 2006

3.1.06

I'm sitting here, blaring Led Zeppelin III for the first time in ages; damn, i am one happy boy right now.

My friends and family. My best friend. My dad. You are phenomenal. I love you all.

My mother gave birth to me on March 1st, 1990; approx. 10.00 AM. Sixteen years and nine hours later, i would be surprised as hell by a party my family and friends (some whom i haven't seen in what seems like forever) decided to throw for me. My emotion was, and still is, in an absolute loss of words. My new year is made, thanks to you. Thanks to you. I love you all.

Now i pack for a snow trip, paid in full by my lovely mother. She decided my father, brother, and i needed a vacation. The last time I saw real snow, was about seven years ago. Damn, i am one happy boy right now.

So awaits a phenomenal night's rest. Happy birthday Anthony; yes, happy birthday. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home