Sunday, February 12, 2006

2.12.06

The moon was full tonight. Clouds gathered around the light and appeared white in the black night. They were the swirly type, not the fluffy ones (and yet still very soft looking). I stopped and admired it for what seemed like a short while, although it probably wasn't.

The sunset was gorgeous, too; the deepest reds and oranges i've seen in the sky to date. I hope everyone glanced at it for at least a second or two. I liked how the clouds appeared dark in day, and light at night. Very paradoxical. I still find the sky to be such a mystery, but one i can somewhat understand. It's beauty and nature brings tears to my eyes, and i love it. If the sun weren't so bright, I'd probably think the same of it as well.

I was tired for what seems like the whole day, which may explain my lacking of sociality. A friend's birthday party was today, and i couldn't say i was on my best act. There wasn't one, really; never is, if you want to get intimate.. I simply couldn't think, so i did nothing socially. I just kind of sat in my own mind excrement. Occasionally, i would gain a bit of thought and want to go on an adventure of some sort, but it was later worn down by something or other.

I'm sorry if I always appear to come off this way. I hope someday i can find a way to give you an opportunity to see me through my own eyes and my own soul, and clear up this picture that is already seemingly so clear. Nothing in the reality of today, or tomorrow, can extinguish this smile that is inside me. Nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home