Thursday, January 19, 2006

1.19.05

I was sick for the past week and a half.. not sure if it was a sinus infection...

Today, as well as the past week and a half, has been somewhat blurry. If i think really hard about that week, i could remember everything. I did manage to complete my homework, get to class on time, eat, sleep, and etc., but all in a common day's blur. I think it was the antibiotics i took.. not entirely sure..

Tomorrow, Saturday, and Sunday are all days of the National Association of Music Merchants show, or the NAMM show. The guitarist for one of my bands, Keith Perry, is going to be playing in a Curt Mangan Strings booth on Saturday; yeah, Saturday i think. He is truly an amazing guitarist; 16 of age and a professional sponsorship! woooo..

I'm going to make tea now.

I read a story about Christopher Columbus today. The true story, from what i know. I'll post the link so whoever can read it if they want, but it basically talks about how bad the Europeans treated the so called Indians. The general story about Columbus that is taught across America isn't wrong, but there is some truth its lacking; from what i see as important truth. It's some pretty brutal stuff, so shield your eyes when needed.

http://www.bitterfilms.com/flies.html Linkage, woot.

Anyways, i would like to write more but i'm really not in the mood. I'm not angry, depressed, happy, excited.. but just a bit blurry. Day five of antibiotics has already past, so maybe all of this blurriness isn't related to that. I think my mind just wants to spend some quality time with a good friend of mine. Hint, hint.

Good night everybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home