Monday, December 19, 2005

12.19.05

Yet another waste of a great mind,
filled to the brim with ignorance or integrity..
Valid mortals speak their word, preaching from their ears,
shading truth upon those who desire to hear.
Oh! Ignorant bliss! How dare you step foot on my ground;
Shading truth from me, who tries to comprehend,
comprehending what is now nothing but fault
...confusion at it's best.

But how hard it is,
this life,
this aching!
Take me home! Please, take me home!
Take me away from this hell of a world!
Such reality disgusts me!
And i pity such fate, that you've submerged from me.
This carnival ride is nothing but a fall,
deeper and deeper into never ending rest.
Confusion, abomination, and all of the above...
Oh, but what is this?
A "get out of jail, free" card..
Shall i use it?
Once...
Twice...
Consequence? No! Such horrid things, adieu.
For i have found a ride home.
I have found a new home..
Once...

Twice...



And yet, another waste of a great mind...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home