Wednesday, December 07, 2005

12.7.05

Today was a fantastic day. As my dad strums his new steel-string in the living room, i feel a sensation of comfort. I am back.

For a couple weeks I've felt down, depressed if you may. Things in my mind were clouded, and i couldn't think properly. I would try to convince myself that i was fine and tell myself that i was, but i wasn't. It's weird how the mind works like that, how we can bring the false upon our true beliefs just because we want it that way.

Last night, i actually slept..erm.. went to bed, early. I layed for a while, eyes closed. About an hour passed when i gave up, turning on my computer to check emails and such. I read some incredible essays a friend wrote. It put a sense of comfort back into me, as if that was what i was missing, even though it may, very much, have been. I decided to go back to slee ..erm... bed. After laying for another hour or so, the clocks striking about midnight, i dozed off to sleep.

Today i decided not to sign onto AIM, for simple reasons really. One, i didn't feel like talking to other people, although i only talk to three, four on occasion, of the 161 people on my "buddy list." And two, i was too happy for AIM. I had no worries, and the feeling of insecurity have left. It was truly a brand new day, it is one thing i forget to keep in mind. As every bad day passes, tomorrow will be a new one; one you can carry your sorrows from the past into, or one you can live, simply for tomorrow. Oh, how i love living. Being alive is great, but living is prodigious.

I'm tired now, and will sleep hopefully. I pray everyone a good night and magnificent rest, for the new day of tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home