Monday, December 26, 2005

12.26.05

Once upon a time...

A man crept into a girl's life. Slowly, quickly, yet smoothly, he made his way into the heart of this girl. A part of her, he became. A part of him, she became. And the rest goes on and on and on..

I danced along the painted street-lines at Sunnyside Elementary, waiting on the stars to send me a sign. They didn't send me a sign. I found pictures within, though. The 'equalateral' triangle.. and other sweet memories. Even though yesterday, today, and tomorrow have been one of the most awkward times of my life, i can still feel comfort. God, or whatever you want to call it, lit my soul; kept my flame burning. Hope, or whatever you want to call it, lit my soul; kept my flame burning. Love, or whatever you want to call it, lit my soul; kept my flame burning. I call it beauty.

To rely on the future is something that requires stupidity or true beauty. That's how i see it, anyways..

The things i have been through have always been somewhat rough. There is always an answer, though. It is out there. Sometimes it will take years to find such an answer, and sometimes it will take almost no time at all. Time is not what heals. Whatever may be within that time, is what heals.

For the first time in my life, i am healed within seconds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home