Sunday, January 29, 2006

1.29.06

There was a trail i used to visit in my times of trouble. I would lay in the grass, using my longboard as a cushion, and dream at the stars.. I went there tonight. Once again, I waited for the stars to send me a sign. They didn't. I found myself dumbfounded instead of dreamy, like i would be sometimes. For a while i could only stare at the beauty of it all, and afterwards i dragged myself home in shock.

I visited the street lights in the parking lot as well; the ones i would dance underneath along the painted street lines. The lights were extinguished for whatever reason or reasons. I dropped to my knees and stared at the dark poles for about twenty minutes. Those lights once helped me get through some of the most rigid times of my life, and within those twenty minutes, i watched every single moment of those rigid times; the fall and recovery. I felt better afterwards.

My mind is tired, my body is tired, and so waits a decent night's sleep. Have a good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home