Monday, January 23, 2006

1.23.06

1.618...

I have found a new passionate love for reading. Within the past week i have independently read more than i have ever read in such a short period of time. As of now, i am reading The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown. After finishing, i am looking forward to reading Angels and Demons by the same author.

The Da Vinci Code has introduced me to Leonardo Da Vinci a bit more than i have already known of him. The book has ignited a new sense of, not only respect, but desire to research topics that floated around Da Vinci's notebook. For some reason, understanding concepts of PHI and the pentacle brings up the same adrenaline that i would have before playing a gig with my band, or something of that sort. The difference is the thought; instead of "Yes yes yes yes" it is more like, "Wow, that is amazing. Genius." and i tend to laugh sometimes... out loud..

Sometimes i wonder if i really do think "too much." I, personally, never would've thought of the concept of thinking too much, but people have their preferences. I probably do to some people.. maybe even most.. all...

I've decided not to share my deepest thoughts with other people as openly as i do. Many don't like it. Some hate it, or make it seem as if they do. Instead of blurting out my thoughts, i'm just going to post them here. Maybe someone will understand them, or want to. Who knows, anything can happen.

How come everybody must get stoned? I suppose a part of society just likes it that way..

Sometimes i wonder if i'm crazy, or if other's are really right when they may think, "He's just caught up in something... a phase..." or something of that sort. Maybe i do think i know more than i really do.. maybe everyone else suppresses such thoughts better than I. It's depressing, if i think about it a bit, but not in a sorrowful sense. Life is just a bit harder if no one knows who you really are.. that's all.

Nature has always appealed to me. I love nature as i do my own self and others, seeing how we take a significant part in our own, as well as others', nature. Aesthetics have always been of admiration, although i have just recently learned that word.. I've always known the beauty and essence of beauty, though. Just as recent as my new knowledge of my new vocabulary, i have learned to express such aesthetics through language. This is a major step up in my personal life. Thank you God. Thank you Spirit. Thank you everyone. Good night.

..1.618

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home