Tuesday, February 07, 2006

2.7.06

I asked for the skies to be painted, and they were painted. Today is going to be a good day, i thought.

I was told, "You are a dreamer" the other day. Mmm, yes. That's not all i do, though.

My fish just had an itch and used a rock to scratch itself. How fun.

I've been on antibiotics for a while now. I have some sort of throat infection thing where the side is all swollen and some puss is coming out. Yum. I wouldn't really mind having a bad throat if it weren't for the disability to sing without coughing every five seconds.

I told someone i love, "Take away my life and the beauty that surrounds it, and i will kill myself." But kill is such an ugly word..

I suppose now is about time i end my good night's writings; i have nothing else to say really. I pray everyone a good night, or morning, or perhaps afternoon if you really want to get fancy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home