Tuesday, April 11, 2006

4.11.06

My sweatshirt held that familiar scent, the other day. I was in my math class, half asleep. All I could do was smile.

I do, somewhat, remember our first conversation; it was online. You were different back then, as of I; quite a bit younger, both in body and spirit. You said you listened to emo rock, and some rap. You liked going to the beach to relax and watch the boys surf. I stopped surfing a while back, and remember feeling a little disappointed when you said that.

I love my pet fish. He's a nice fish; a clean fish. Sometimes when I sing to him, he dances a Tango. He's a nice fish. I like to watch movies with him by my side. He's a clean fish. Thank you, my friend fish, for painting such a magical picture for me. I love you. You're a nice fish; a clean fish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home