Sunday, April 30, 2006

4.30.06

I can explain all of your every single mysteries. It is, I mean, it's not a fact; but to you, it might make sense. Anyways, let's just play together, before you tell me why. I don't want you to feel bad, though. You will tell me why.. right? Right. Let's swing.


.:
When I was about four, I rode my trike into a rose bush. I was bleeding. It was red. Mom came to me. She saved me. I love you.

Four years later, I ran down the road. We live on a hill. I tripped and skidded on my knees and elbows and shoulder until I came to a stop. They all bled a lot. It was red again. Mom and Dad patched me up. I like Neosporin. Thank you.

Thirteen years.. I rode a skateboard into a table; built-in benches and all. My shin didn't make it. There was no red.. there was pink, and there was white. I didn't tell Mom or Dad. It didn't really hurt or anything; no need to make you worry. I still love you.

I guess sometimes we're just so real and so true and so human when we're hurt. We don't have to be hurt for it, we really don't :.


I can explain all of our every single mysteries. It is, I mean, it's not really a fact; but to you, it might make sense. Anyways, let's just play together, before you tell me why. Right, let's swing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home